Thank you for wanting to partner with Double ARC! Our children and their families thank you for your generosity. Here are some ways you can help us.
<— Click this button to go to our secure site. Use your credit card to make a weekly, monthly or yearly pledge payment, a one-time gift, a recurring gift, a memorial gift, or register for a workshop.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419.479.3060.
Create your own page, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap-chat, etc. Ask your friends to support you in your effort. Here is a sample page: https://give.everydayhero.com/us/double-arc
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support. Use the link below to learn more and find Double ARC.
Double ARC is participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This is an opportunity for you to help us to continue to provide services. There’s no cost to you. You just need your Kroger Plus card. If you don’t have one, you can get one at any Kroger. Please sign up today! Follow the directions below.
If you have questions. you can contact Amy amy (at) doublearc (dot) org or call us at 419.479.3060. Thank you for your participation and support.
To enroll you will need Internet access:
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM (It’s easier than it looks from the instructions below. Online instructions guide you through the process):Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- -Click on Sign In/Register Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- -Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- -You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- -Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- -Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and enter your Kroger Plus card number.
- -Update or confirm your information. Enter Non Profit Organization (NPO) number (84856) or name of organization (Double ARC) or select us from list and click on confirm.
- -To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page. If you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- -You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to the registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
You will need to re-register each year in April.
In order for Double ARC to continue receiving the proceeds, Kroger requires that you re-register in April of each year. In order to update your card, go to: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and sign in.
Send this to your friends and family and invite them participate in supporting Double ARC through the Kroger Rewards Program.