- Record search
- Scheduled the 3rd Wednesday each month August through June
- Diagnosis, diagnostic report, recommendations for service plan
- Introductory meetings with parents; caseworkers
- Training for Parents: Triumph Through the Challenges of FASD
- Training for School Professionals
- Workshops for social service providers, school professionals, medical and allied professionals, judicial system
- Social Skills: Children’s Friendship Training for 9-11 year olds with FASD
- Social Skills: PEERS Social Skills Training for 13-17 year olds with FASD
Workshops and training can also be tailored to your organization’s needs, integrated into the organization’s training schedule, and presented at yourr site. For more information and to schedule contact Sr. Suzette Fisher 419.724.1353 or email@example.com
- BeST FASD Screening Tool
- Consultation (phone, e-mail, and face-to-face) for more specific strategies
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
Many children would benefit greatly from an Individualized Education Program (IEP) Consultation at their public school. Sr. Suzette Fisher, Director of Client Services, a teacher and former principal understands the unique learning needs of children with brain damage. She spends time learning about your student, school history, learning and behavior issues. She attends an IEP meeting at your school with you as your advocate. This helps school personnel better understand the needs of your child. She can also offer resources for the teacher, plus we offer a special workshop for teachers to enhance their skills in working with children with brain damage. Having her on your team working together with school personnel helps improve educational results for your students.
We also will be your advocate at other school meetings, treatment teams, wraparound, juvenile justice, and placement meetings. For more information contact Sr. Suzette at 419-724-1353 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As your child grows and faces new situations the challenges faced by parents can seem overwhelming. You wonder if there’s anything you can do, but you don’t know what will help. That’s why we offer one-on-one phone or in person counsel with Sr. Suzette Fisher or Sr. Mary Sartor. They are trained FASD specialists and have worked with children in the classroom for many years. They have also worked at Double ARC for 23 and 13 years, respectively so they are not surprised at any behaviors, meltdowns, or crises you might face with your child. They listen to you and offer tips, encouragement, and resources to help. Whether it’s once in a while, on a regular basis, or in a crisis they are your helpline when you need them. We offer special pricing for a pre-paid package of 12 hours/year. Call Sr. Suzette at 419.724.1353 for more information.