Could my child have FASD?
What are the characteristics of FASD?
Individuals with FASD face difficulty in navigating the world around them. They display characteristic behaviors that repeatedly get them into trouble.
Call us at (419) 479-3060 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Troublesome characteristics may include:
- Attention deficits, Impulsivity, Hyperactivity
- Poor sleep patterns
- Poor social skills
- Inconsistent performance (on and off days)
- Poor judgment
- Easily influenced by peers
- Explosive response to change
- Ability to repeat rules but not practice them
- A general cluelessness
Strengths may include:
- Bright in some areas: artistic, musical, or athletic